Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, July 4, 2011

July? Already?

I can hardly believe that its July....and I have not posted in almost an entire month! We have been busy little bee's to say the least. I am enjoying my summer entirely, even the working part. My family took a much needed mini vacation to Northern Michigan and we just returned home today. I will share pictures on a later date.

Updates with us. I am off orientation for my job starting Sunday and I am scared, scared, scared! I know I am plenty capable of taking care of my patients and my fellow colleagues are more than willing to answer questions and lend a hand but, I worry about the what if's...like what if I miss something important, or what if someone isn't available when I have a patient in crisis? Oy, in time I am sure I won't be so worrisome but for now...... I am scared!

Veda...well she just amazed me! She is such a big girl. Her wheel is constantly turning and I just wish I had a video camera to follow her everyday. Some of the things she says are just too hilarious for a 3 yr old!

Grayson..... he is in the process of cutting 5, yes I said FIVE new teeth. He is a trooper, he has hardly complained. He is becoming more vocal and saying more words but he is not quite the talker that Veda was at this age. I think she has the tendency to do the talking for both of them! Poor guy, can't get a word in edgewise! He is also going through a mommy stage. I cannot be out of his site, he wants no one else but me. I have to say, I truly enjoy it, I know its not going to last so I am taking all I can get! I feel bad for hubby though. I know it must hurt his feelings a bit.

Hubby..... well, he is super dad while I am at work and he is loving the game of golf these days. He has many more opportunities now that I am not spending every waking moment with school work.

until next time...... (hopefully sooner than August)

0 comments:

Post a Comment