Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grayson and opy

Any of you who know Grayson, know that he cannot and will not willingly go anywhere without his blankie aka opy. We named it a woobie when Veda started carrying hers, why on earth this name, I have no idea, but it stuck and both children have one...or in Veda's case, two. Grayson obviously has his own name for it. I know some parents get annoyed with their children having to drag around a lovie. I happen to adore it. He has so much love for this little thing and he gets hysterical without it and will go into full blown panic if he cannot find it or if it is stuck in his crib. Its dirty, discolored from him sucking on each corner, and stinky... VERY stinky but what can I say, he loves it. I wash it...ALOT! Here is a pic I snapped one day after bath...

2 comments:

brandi said...

so cute! And you got it from us, silly! We got it from a cartoon- <3

Maria said...

Love that picture! Maybe he picked it up from hearing Veda talking about her "Hoppy"... :) Adorable!!! I am the same way with Gracie, if she wants the "wankie" I will let her have it.

Post a Comment