Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, June 17, 2012

5 More days!!

I can hardly believe I am typing this!! We should be meeting Grant in 5 days or less. Friday is induction day and I cannot wait. I was really hoping to go naturally this time but he is large and I am impatient! Its only 4 days before my EDD so I am plenty okay with my decision. Last Monday he was measuring around 8lbs 10oz so I am expecting another 9lber. The littles are just as anxious as I. Veda can't wait to help mommy change diapers and hold him. Grayson points out all of Grants things in the house and states his name proudly. He has no idea that his little world is about to forever change. I'm a bit worried about this but I think if we continue to show him how much he is loved he will do okay. My family will finally be complete! I'm so looking forward to enjoying my last newborn as we close on this chapter of our lives. In other news, our summer has kicked off to a great start. I had my final day of work for the summer a week ago. Its been nice to enjoy the littles completely without anything getting in the way. I feel blessed to be able to stay home all summer and enjoy them. I have never been able to do this with with either of the other two. I went back to work after 5 weeks with Veda and I was in nursing school when I had Grayson and went back the next week. Its going to be a great summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment