Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter

Everyone knows that Easter isn't all about a bunny who hops around house to house leaving way to much candy for children but nonetheless my lovely littles love the Easter bunny and all that surrounds the holiday. I myself, am not a church goer.... Yet. I need to get motivated to find a church in which my family can grow up in an adopt their own beliefs. Until that day happens Veda enlightens us with her learnings from her Christian preschool. I love that she has learned the true meaning of holidays.
Easter morning was spent searching for hidden Easter eggs and shuffling through baskets to see who got what. We enjoyed breakfast and lounging until it was time to go to nana and pals for dinner...... And more baskets with more candy. We had a wonderful day!













1 comments:

Maria said...

They are growing up so fast!! Breaks my heart but it also fills it with joy. I love the smiles! The 3 of them picture needs a home on your wall!

Post a Comment