Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, May 30, 2013

11 months

What can I say? 11 months has been quite amazing. You are officially a walker!! Way to go Grant!! Mommy is so proud! Chasing you is not easy! your a quick one. You are very inquisitive and into EVERYTHING! I don't blame you, its quite fun to explore. You finally said MAMA!! I recall thinking that you had said it last month but this time, I KNOW you said it! It was clear as day, and my heart melted and Im fairly certain that tears were shed. Waving is a new milestone as well. Your too cute, you wait until the person you are waving at has walked out the door before you wave goodbye. Your 5th and 6th teeth are trying to make their debut and somedays you are quite miserable and just want mommy to hold you or carry you on my back all day. Stranger anxiety has set in and you won't even go to nana or papa without shedding tears. It breaks my heart. I hope this is a quick phase, even though I have to admit I LOVE the extra snuggles I receive when we have company. You are still nursing like a champ but you have also learned to use your sippy cup and love drinking water and milk from it....most of it dribbles down your chin to your shirt but your getting the hang of it! Food? You love all of it! There isn't anything I can think of that you won't eat. I hope this continues because your siblings are quite picky eaters. Time to plan your birthday bash Dr. Seuss style.........I love you baby boy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment