Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, June 21, 2013

Boyne!

Daddy was out of town for the weekend so mommy decided to load all of you up an head north to see Grandma Hosmer, Grandma Foster, and Auntie Ria. We had a wonderful time. I was really impressed with how well everyone did on a 5 hr trip in the car. So proud of you all! We spent the first night at Grandma Hosmer's house and you really enjoyed playing with all of her toys and going to feed the ducks. The next day we headed to lunch with Grandma Foster and then off to the park. Veda was challenged by the monkey bars while Grayson was enjoying the tire swing and Grant the baby swings. Later in the day we headed to Auntie Rias for a 2 day sweep over as Gray would say! It was so nice to catch up and be in the presence of such awesome company. It's so hard to only see my best friend once a year so we had a lot of catching up to do. Everyone played so nicely together. I wish out trip could have lasted a little longer but we missed daddy so we had to go home. Hopefully we will make the trip at least once more this summer so we can play at the beach!













0 comments:

Post a Comment