Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

15 months!

Im a little late with this post because life has been incredibly busy. How has 15 months gone by since I held you in my arms for the first time?! Grant, there is never a dull moment with you. You keep us very busy. Your latest favorite pastime is climbing the stairs and climbing on top of the kitchen table with your arms up in the air saying "tada" it's adorable and scary all at the same time.
You are saying lots of words, such as, up, mama, dada, more, ball. You mimic lots of other words too. You are starting to point to body parts and it's so cute. You poke us in the nose and say "boop" thanks to daddy for teaching you that one! 
Your personality is really shining lately. You smile all the time and your always happy to greet mommy and daddy when we come home.... I think you secretly get more excited to see daddy! You give the best bear hugs and sweet little kisses. Ahhh you are an amazing little toddler. I love watching you grow! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment