Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall Family photos!

I have been a huge procrastinator with family photos. I even have a down payment made with another local photographer for a session but I keep pushing it back because I want to improve my appearance. Its sad really. My children don't care what I look like, they love me for who I am. It's selfish on my part because they memories are as much for them as they are for me. They will appreciate looking back on them someday. I decided, last minute to ask my dear friend Jessica to take the photos for me if I set up my camera. Luckily, she was more than willing! We only lasted about 20 mins but I think we got some great shots and I am so happy we did it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment