Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Grayson is a preschooler!

I feel like time keeps speeding up. With each child the years seem to go faster and faster and here I am sending another one off to preschool. It's bittersweet. Grayson you were so excited to go but you kept asking me if I was staying with you. I explained that I wasn't and that upset you, but when the day arrived you marched right inside with zero apprehension and said goodbye to me. To say I was disappointed is an understatement! I mean, of course I'm so happy for you that you did so well, I'm just a little sad for myself because you didn't "need" me! I can't wait to see you grow and learn this year! Love you to the moon and back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment