Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, November 21, 2011

Guess What??????



Yep its true!! Baby #3 is due June 26th! I found out I was pregnant October 16th. I am so incredibly excited. This will be our last baby so I plan to thoroughly enjoy every second of this pregnancy. I am 9 weeks tomorrow and had my first ultrasound last week. Baby was looking good. Heartbeat was 166 and I have a sneaking suspicion that this baby is going to be a girl! I guess we shall see. I am feeling under the weather with a nasty cold that keeps me up coughing all night and have nausea here and there but otherwise doing well!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yay for 3!!! So awesome!!! I love that it's a summer birth too! So exciting!!!!

JBGRIGS said...

Congrats!!!! I just had baby # 3 :)

Post a Comment