Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Butterfly Story

Tonight we took the littles to the Toledo Botanical Gardens to enjoy some family time and try and snap some photos. While playing by some water by a gazebo I noticed a beautiful butterfly that kept fluttering by. First, it kept trying to land on Joe and then it kept following Veda and attempting to land on her, and when she finally stood still it managed to land on her head. I didn't think too much of it until I got home and uploaded pictures. I then saw that this butterfly made its way into more than the photo I meant to take of it. I truly believe this butterfly was the spirit of Zoe. This really puts me at peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment