Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer fun in Boyne

Our trip to Boyne City was a blast, as always. We stayed with Grandma Hosmer who was eager to spend lots of time with us.  She really enjoyed cooking for us. I haven't had so many sweets in one day in a very long time! Yum! Of course the home cooked meals that were not cooked by Joe or I, were awesome too!
The weather only cooperated for the beach for about 2 hrs of our whole trip which was a bummer but we made our own fun. My late grandfather use to drive me around on his riding lawn mower as a kid and its still parked out in his pole barn so Joe took all the kids for rides. They had a blast. It brought back a lot of great memories for me. I sure miss Northern Michigan and hope to return soon.








0 comments:

Post a Comment