Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Christmas

Always a magical time of year with my family. We were all together for several days in a row and it was nothing short of wonderful. We enjoyed making and eating cookies, going to look at Christmas lights, Singing Christmas songs, Finding our Elf each morning, and of course visiting Santa....Which Grant was NOT fond of!

Christmas morning was delightful. Nana and Papa came for breakfast and watched you open your gifts and we spent most of our day lounging in our PJ's and playing with new toys before heading to Nana and Papa's.

I always imagine Christmas morning with all of you opening your gifts slowly and enjoying each one...not the case! I could barely keep you all contained as you opened all of your gifts as fast as you could...I swear all I could see was a sea of wrapping paper! All of you were very excited about your new things, wanting every. single. gift. opened that very minute. Grant wasn't quite as eager to open gifts but he enjoyed himself a great deal!















0 comments:

Post a Comment