Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Veda's Birthday surprise!


As mentioned in the previous post Kristine and I had a fabulous trip to Washington D.C planned for our girls for their January birthdays. We could not wait to take them to the American Girl doll store! Veda didn't have a clue! Daddy took the day off work to drive us to the airport. I was soooo excited about this part. You have flown before but you were only 15 months old or so and don't remember. Once we got to the airport your excitement soared! We were early so we had time to watch a lot of planes come and go. When we boarded our plane you chose a window seat and couldn't wait for the plane to take off. Watching the excitement on your face was priceless! I felt like I was experiencing it for the first time as well. Take off was so fun! You were smiling ear to ear. You really enjoyed our flight and you still had no clue where we were going until you saw Kristine and the girls waiting for us at the airport. The weekend was a blast! We went shopping, ate delicious food, and explored the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. 























0 comments:

Post a Comment