Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Another Surgery

Grayson endured another surgery today and he amazes me! Such a brave little boy. He had to have an orciopexy done again because the last one failed. I hate to see him being put under anesthesia but he did it without any complications. Praying this one works. There is nothing worse than the fear a mother has when things are out of her control. I worry that his chances at children in the future will be compromised and I worry that some how its my fault. Maybe he should have had his first surgery sooner, maybe I should have gotten a second opinion about this surgery sooner. I don't know. All I can do is pray that this one is successful and he will have as many children as he wishes in his future. I love you little buddy. Much!



0 comments:

Post a Comment