Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Yogi Bear!

Another fantastic camping trip is in the books! There were a few bumps in the road but fun was had by all. It all started with momma being a little tired because I had worked the night before. I came home to sleep for a few hours before daddy got home. Miss Veda woke me up saying her throat hurt really bad, and when I looked at it, it looked really bad. I instantly knew she had strep so I called the peds office. Just before heading there Veda needed help getting ready so I was brushing her hair and all of the sudden she said she felt dizzy and dropped to the floor. I felt panic overcome me but she stood right up and said she was going to throw up, and that she did. A few minutes later we were off to the peds office where they indeed diagnosed her with strep. Dr. Haidar said you would need antibiotics but would be up and running by morning and that we shouldn't skip our trip camping. Veda agreed. poor girl was willing to ride in the car with a bucket by her side. She didn't throw up again until we got there. Once she got a good night sleep she felt much better and enjoyed the trip! We had a blast and can't wait to go again next year!









0 comments:

Post a Comment