Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, February 22, 2013

8 months

Wow! Time is flying, didn't I just post about you turning 7 months? Grant your getting SO big!! This month you grew out of your army crawl and now use your hands and knees. You pull yourself to a stand and put EVERYTHING that fits, into your mouth. I have to watch you like a hawk! Just today you attempted crawling up the stairs, which is something I dislike very much.Daddy has taught you to give a "high five" and just today you waved for the first time. I have started using sign language for a few certain things like milk, eat, and drink so that you can start communicating your needs to mommy. Im sure you will pick up on them in the months to come. You are really enjoying food now, there isn't too much that you don't like but your favorite is Cheerios and yogurt. You smile and laugh every single day,in fact, it's quite contagious. As I write this, you are snuggled in my lap fast asleep. I can't get enough. I'm looking forward to what this next month brings. I love you sweet boy!













0 comments:

Post a Comment