Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, February 25, 2013

Out of the mouths of babes....

Veda came home from school today very giddy and talking non stop then she says "guess what mommy"? Yes Veda? "Mommy, I know who I'm going to marry now, AND it's a boy, he is so handsome and funny, he laughs all the time". Wow Veda! What's his name. "Ummm, I don't remember mommy" ( insert long pause) "oh, I remember now, it's Cody! Mommy, isn't Cody a great name for a boy"?

Man on man I'm in trouble! Already has a crush on a boy from preschool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment