Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's time for a check up!

We headed off to the dentist this morning for 6 month check ups. I am always so eager to see if we have managed to remain cavity free. I am ecstatic to say that we have! Our brushing efforts continuing to pay off. Veda, you were excited as always and hoped right up in the chair and opened your mouth. Grayson, you were a bit timid but when mommy said she would hold your hand you were very brave and climbed into the chair and let them clean your pearly whites! After the hygienist was finished the dentistry arrived to inspect your teeth. He said you were doing a fantastic job brushing! Way to go kiddos! Of course mommy and daddy still help you a bit to make sure they are getting very clean. The only down side to the appointment was the dentist said that Gray needs to ditch opie and D. His teeth are starting to show signs of him constantly sucking on his blanket. When you heard the news you immediately panicked a little. Mommy will not rip your blanket from you. This will be a slow process, I promise. I know how special these items are to you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment