Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

15 Months already?

Is it really possible? I feel like G was just born yesterday. He is amazing. A gentle soul. Its incredible how different two children can be. Veda is my sassy, strong willed, witty little girl and Grayson is so calm and gentle. His personality is really shining. He adores his sister and shows his affection by chasing her around the house, drinking anything in her sippy, pulling her hair and yanking on her shirt until she falls to the ground in laughter and sometimes tears. However if he makes her cry he is the first one there to give her a hug and kiss. I can hardly remember what life was like without him.
Milestones? I think I mentioned in an earlier post that he was signing alot lately. Its wonderful knowing what he wants. He is signing drink, eat, please, thank you, and more. He is saying more words too, he can say sissy, mama, dada, Hi, peas(please) nigh nigh (night night),omeal (oatmeal), nana (banana) and there are more I am sure! He is in the process of mimicking animal sounds but so far everything is a cow...... moooooooooo! SO adorable!! I love you Grayson!! You are truly a blessing!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

<3

Post a Comment