Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whats new?

whats not is really the question! I find it hard to stay amongst blog posts but I am eager to continue! Where to begin....

Well, when I got a job we thought we would jump right in and try and buy a new house within the year but have since decided that we will continue to make improvements on the one that we have until the economy gets better and we can sell ours and at least break even. So slowly but surely we are updating. The latest updates are taking place in our bedroom, Veda's bedroom, and the bathroom. Texture, paint, and new trim have been added and now we await the arrival of carpet in the bedrooms on Friday. Exciting.

photography is going fantastic! I love applying everything I am learning when I pick up my camera. I recently splurged and bought a Nikon D7000 and now the hubby is shooting with the D90. Its so much fun to have a hobby in common with the hubs. Our poor children are tortured with the camera! I am happy to report that I have been booking frequent sessions! You can view some of my work at http://tabithavaillantphotography@blogspot.com

We just returned home after an amazing visit with the Kraft family. We were welcomed with open arms and had a fabulous time. Kristine and I took turns photographing each others family and then we teamed up on a newborn session! Great times! My whole family was sad to leave Pennsylvania. Can't wait for their visit here this fall

Some pics to share




More pictures to follow in another post! I can't wait to share my family pictures!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

We loved having you here!!

brandi said...

awesome pics Tab <3 you'll be in a new house before you know it...but in the meantime you will get to enjoy all the new updates!

Post a Comment