Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm here, really....I am!

Where does the time go? I find myself asking this question so often. I can hardly believe that its the first day of May already. We have been very busy around here lately. Veda with dance, me with the kids, work, and photography sessions, and Joe busy with some updates on our home. Even with all of our busyness we manage to enjoy everything family time has to offer. Easter was amazing. We enjoyed sitting back watching the kids hunt for their eggs in the morning, went to brunch with the in-laws in the afternoon and then spent hours at the park taking pictures, flying Veda's new kite, and just enjoying the peacefulness the park had to offer. Here are a couple pictures from that day! I hope to be posting more often!





1 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Cute Pics!!!

Post a Comment