Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

March already?

I'm always in awe at how quickly time seems to fly, yet while I am working or doing anything less than exciting, time crawls....not that I don't think work is exciting, work is amazing, I just started working on the labor and delivery unit. My dream job! If I have to leave my kids a few days a week for work, this is where I want to be.
There is nothing too exciting going on this month so I'm hopeful March will seem long. As each month passes, my babies grow up more and I just want them to be little, longer!
We are starting our search for a new home and I can't wait until we find the perfect one! We are growing out of our house and would really like a house In Michigan. We are taking our time and being picky with our choice so it may take some time. We have been meticulous about putting every dime to pay off our debt and its certainly paying off! Here are a few photos from the last few days.

Veda and Grayson enjoyed having a sleep over at nana and papas house! Grayson's first time! It was tough for you to go to bed and you didn't fall asleep until midnight!

















1 comments:

Maria said...

It looks like March is starting out great! Look how big all three are getting! No more growing - putting my foot down! ;) Beautiful, handsome, amazing chitlins!!! xo

Post a Comment