Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day of 2nd Grade!

Lots of new things happening around here! The biggest being that we finally bought a house that fits our needs. We close on it in a few days. With the new house came a new school. Veda is very sad about leaving behind friends from her old school but seems excited about making new friends this year. She was so brave. I could tell she was a little nervous but she held her head high and kept a smile on her face. Proud mama here! I know she didn't want Grayson to feel sad so she kept herself together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment