Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Moving Day!!

I can't believe its FINALLY here!! We have been looking and looking for a new house all summer. We had a couple failed offers and then THIS house went on the market. It was meant to be. We had an offer in on another house, paid for the inspection and everything and it fell through because it had horrific foundation issues. I immediately told our realtor that we needed to see this house. We put an offer in after looking at it and someone outbid us. I was devastated and about to give up on the idea of finding the perfect home for us. A few days later, I got a text from my realtor saying that the deal fell through and the house hadn't even been listed again. It turns out that after that deal fell through the owner mentioned that he thought he knew us. He did! Well he knew Joe. He really wanted a family to buy his house and enjoy it like he had wanted to before his divorce. We put in our offer and he agreed to things that he wasn't originally going to do for anyone and that is the only way we were able to buy the house. We LOVE it!! Home sweet home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment