Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kindergarten!

New town and new school. Today was the 1st day of Kindergarten for Grayson. Wowza, there were a lot of tears. From him AND mommy. How was it possible that this little one is already 5 and already in Kindergarten? I'm not ready and he was very apprehensive. He put on a good show about being excited, until we arrived and it was time to go to class. Then he sobbed. I hugged him as tight as I could and I turned around and walked away with tears streaming down my face. Thankfully, when we arrived we were greeted with the most wonderful teacher, Mrs. Liebnau. What a blessing. She was so friendly and helped keep him in the classroom. I'm sure things will get better over time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment