Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Madness!

That is how March if feeling to me and my family! We have cabin fever and are really ready for spring! Life has been extremely busy for the past couple weeks. I am in my 3rd week of orientation. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and feel like I am having mini panic attacks the whole time I am working! My patients are very ill and this makes them a little extra scary to work with! All and all it is going well and I am learning new things every day.

I have also kept up with my desire to learn and practice photography. What an enjoyable...but expensive hobby! I am having a blast with it.....the kids on the other hand....I think they are annoyed!

Speaking of new, Mr. Grayson is also learning new things everyday. In the last week he has been able to, when asked, identify where his nose, ears, and head are. This is so adorable! Although many times he sticks his finger up his nose! Another milestone is that he is bottle free...as of today. He weened himself from nursing at 11 months and started using a sippy, and just didn't master it too well. I continued a bottle at night time with plans of taking it away by a year. He had other plans! Just this week he has really grasped the idea of the sippy cup and taking a liking to it and actually getting enough to drink and so I didn't give him the night time bottle and he didn't care one bit! What a big boy. bittersweet.

Miss Veda is doing great and learning a lot as well. She is really recognizing the alphabet and learning the sounds. Its really neat to see her light up when she see's a letter that she recognizes somewhere out in public, whether it be a letter on a product at the grocery store or a letter on a street sign. She will say something like "mommy, there is a T!!!! ta ta ta ......CAT! lol. So cute! I don't correct her just yet, she is having so much fun learning and I am not going to discourage her! Veda, mommy is so proud of the big girl you have become but can you please stay small a little longer?

The hubby is doing well too, he is also dipping into the photography world and trying to soak up as much knowledge as he can. I am sure we will be fighting over the camera in no time!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

You didn't tell me about the bottle! What a big boy. :(

Post a Comment