Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, March 3, 2011

5 years already?

Since the day I said "I do" to my soul mate. Some days it seems as though we have been together forever, you know those days I am talking about, right? The come home from work with a sink full of dishes, dirty floor, and kids still in their pajamas kind of day? The days where I trip over clothes that were left on the floor or shoes that were taken off right in front of the walk way kind of day? He is the man that can make me turn crazy in 2.2 seconds.....but he is also the man that can be so thoughtful and caring and turn my worst day into my best day. We complement each other. He completes me. I love you Joe! Here's to many, many, more years together!

Here we are........5 years ago!

3 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Deann H said...

Happy anniversary!

Kristine said...

quite the fancy ensemble! LOL! Happy anniversary.

Post a Comment