Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

V&G's First Dentist Appointment!

I felt like the crazy camera lady hauling my D90 into the dentist office but my P&S is broken and I wasn't about to miss this first! I thought it was going to be a bit of a nightmare but I was pleasantly surprised. Veda loved it. She was so excited to tell the dentist that she is a big girl, and brushes her teeth so that she doesn't get any cavities. I could not capture Grayson because I had to hold him. He didn't want anything to do with it but he didn't throw too much of a fit and they were fast with him. Considering I loathe going to the dentist, this was a great experience for the kids and I hope they will never be afraid like I was as a kid. I highly recommend taking children to a pediatric dentist if possible. They were wonderful with my kids. Veda thought she was soooo cool because they gave her sun glasses to "block the sunlight on the ceiling" aka overhead light! They spoke on her level to make her understand what they were doing. I love watching adults communicate with children the way they did. :)

Don't mind my auto mode! I wasn't about to miss this memory trying to perfect the settings.......which I have done before!




1 comments:

Kristine said...

WTG, V! And she's wearing M's fave shirt!

Post a Comment