Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taking a moment to breathe

and enjoy my littles. As mentioned before life has been crazy for a while adjusting to a new job but things are finally settling down and I can breathe. I will have a normal 3 day a week schedule starting next week! Thank goodness!! Yesterday while Grayson was napping, Veda and I decided to make some cookies. She was beyond thrilled and wanted to do it all by herself. We all know she is miss independent! So I got everything out for her and walked her through the steps.







She had a blast....and so did I!

2 comments:

Maria said...

It looks like a major blast! Those cookies look yummy! Also, I love that you guys make cookies like we do: from a box! Another favorite is "break and bake". :P

Kristine said...

I seriously cannot tell you how much she reminds me of Rylee at that age. I feel like I'm having flashbacks, lol...makes me emotional!

Post a Comment