Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring?

Perhaps spring has sprung! What a gorgeous few days we have had. It reached the mid sixties yesterday and I took advantage of this weather to get the kids out for some fun!

Veda was very eager to hit the park and Grayson was very unsure and shed a few tears in the process. He was not thrilled with the way grass felt under his feet and it took him a few minutes to explore. Once he realized it was fun he enjoyed himself, and fun was had by all!








2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love the pics! Especially the last. Gray's outfit is awesome!

Maria said...

Precious babies! My goodness they are growing up so fast. :( I love that picture of G looking up. He's so precious! And little Miss V with her messy hand just cracked me up! I love that face too!

Post a Comment