Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, March 22, 2013

9 Months!

3/4 of a year already! You have mastered crawling and mommy has a difficult time keeping up with you! You have also began pulling yourself up on the couches and walking along them. You have even been brave enough to let go on several occasions which led to a prompt thud right on your bottom and a few times on your head. I'm always fearful of you getting hurt but I try to give you independence to explore. You are a drooly little man right now, I thought those top teeth were coming in weeks ago but they are taking their sweet time, making you quite miserable at times. Your sleeping pattern has been awful lately. You seem to take cat naps at night instead of actually getting a decent slumber. I know one day you will sleep all night and I will miss our night time snuggles so I'm trying not to complain and most nights we do okay. Sometimes daddy has to take over and rock you to sleep.... You prefer him to rock you anyway, you always fall fast asleep in daddy's arm relatively quick. It's a sweet moment for you and daddy. Your personality continues to shine. You are almost always happy and smiling, and it doesn't take much to get a belly laugh out of you. I love this age and watching you continue to explore your world at every angle you can reach. I love you Grant!







0 comments:

Post a Comment