Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Veda's Date Day

We did what girls do best! We went shopping! We found great deals at old navy and H&M. You were allowed to pick out your own clothes (within reason) and you really loved that! You also helped mommy choose some adorable clothes for your brothers. After shopping we shared a cherry slushy and sat next to the waterfall in the mall and chatted. It was a wonderful day! I can't wait to keep up with this special time for all of you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment