Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, March 29, 2013

EEG and CT

Grayson, my dear boy, you make mommy worry so much. 3 times in the last year you have woken up from your slumber screaming and when I come in your eyes are moving up and down rhythmically as if you were having some sort of seizure. The pediatrician isn't concerned but decided for my sanity to run some tests. Yesterday you had an EEG and a CT of your brain. These tests were going to be done under sedation but when they saw you the nurses thought you would do great without it. You did amazing!!!! I am sooo proud of you. The best part is that the test results are NEGATIVE! Since you were so amazing it didn't take very long and we were able to spend the afternoon together, just us! It was a blast! We had lunch and went to the mall. I really enjoyed our special day. We even went to the Disney store for you to pick out a toy for being so brave during your tests. You decided in some Jake and the never land pirate gear. Here are some snap shots of our day!















0 comments:

Post a Comment