Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Grumpies

Mommy and daddy are trying very hard to parent you without constant yelling and negativity when you are misbehaving and today the two of you were being little devils and daddy flipped you upside down to "shake the grumpies out" and the response was lots of giggles. It was hilarious! Unfortunately, both of you continued to ride the naughty train and misbehave so you ended up in your bedrooms for timeout. Silly kids!



1 comments:

Maria said...

I love it! Wish someone would shake my grumpies out sometimes!!

Post a Comment