Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Change

feels like this sometimes.......


We are going through lots of changes........I have been offered a full time nights position on the neuro unit at a local hospital. I am so fortunate to have found a job so quickly after graduation. I am grateful. However, I am also sad. I have been able to stay home with my kids for their entire lives so far and in the next few months I will have to be away from them 3 days a week while I am training. Training is during the day shift in order to benefit from all that goes on during the day....calling physicians, procedures, etc. I know its only 3 days but its frightening to think of others caring for MY children. I know they are in good hands, but I will miss them dearly. Luckily it is short term.Tomorrow is my first day and I am SO NERVOUS!!

2 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Congrats on the new job. Good Luck (((hugs)))

Maria said...

Don't be nervous! You're going to do great!!! So excited for you!!

Post a Comment