Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, February 25, 2011

Update!

This was my first week working as an RN and it has been a busy week! Lots of orientation classes plus I actually worked on the floor! Very exciting. I love getting back into the swing of taking care of patients. I miss my kids while I am away but I snuggle them up as soon as I have the opportunity! I thought I was only working 3 days a week during orientation but I was wrong. This has been a little stressful but not all the days I am gone are long. Some are only a few hours thankfully. I had the chance to spend the entire day with the littles today and of course this meant I go out the D90! Here are some shots from today's mini shoot.....




1 comments:

brandi said...

you can do it Tab- you have great ambition!

Post a Comment