Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Grayson!!

I can't believe I am writing that. It seems impossible. He was just born yesterday wasn't he? Why does time have to slip away so quickly? Can you believe this little man is walking? he has been since a few days after Christmas! He is always trying to keep up with his sissy. He just adores her. He has this great big smile with 8 little teeth that he loves to bite with.....ahem....he hasn't realized they are only for biting food. Luckily, we adore him! Grayson AKA boo boo, mommy loves you so much, you will never understand how special you are to me.......MUAH!

Here are some pictures from birth and from today. Tomorrow I will share with you his cake smash photo shoot!



2 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy birthday sweet boy!

JBGRIGS said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Post a Comment