Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creativity Exercise #2

This was fun! The object of this exercise was for the photographer to pay attention to his/her surroundings with special attention to reflective objects. Mine happened to be V's eye. If you look closely you can see the reflection of me taking her photograph and you can see the window and the snowy background. Interesting, eh?

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love it! I can't believe what you can see in her eye!!!!

Kristine said...

I see a mamarazzi in there!! LOL

Deann H said...

oh good choice!

Post a Comment