Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Growing up

Veda has decided that she won't even look in the direction of my camera if I have it out. She immediately covers her face and says "no pictures" which is a complete bummer because she is an adorable subject! So while I am able to post plenty of pictures of Grayson, I will just have to share Veda's personality in other ways.

As I have mentioned before, she is a funny little girl and says things that make me crack up all. day. long.

just tonight at dinner, out of the blue she says "someday I am going to be too big for this house, I'm gonna be a ginent (giant)"

the other day she says while hugging me "I'm sorry I'm growing up but that is what happens when you get big"

she is definitely her fathers daughter. She was putting change in her piggy bank when I asked her what she was going to buy with her money her response was "cool video games" lol

I LOVE this age!!


Here is Grayson just yesterday. I was chasing him around with the camera and trying to distract him for 2 seconds before he ripped his hat off!

3 comments:

MamaMalone said...

love this pic girl

Kristine said...

Ha! I'm sure Joe will be glad to hear she's buying video games with her money, lol!

JBGRIGS said...

LOL @ Veda. Grayson is so cute!!!

Post a Comment