Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thirty Two.....WHAT?

seriously.....is it possible that I can be that old young? Maybe I shouldn't announce my age so eagerly? oh well, your only as old as you feel and my children keep me young! I had an amazing day. It started off bright and early at 2am. Veda came running into my room shouting "Happy Birthday Mommy, its your birthday" and she jumped on the bed and gave me a HUGE hug!! normally, I wouldn't be so welcoming to a 2am wake up but how thoughtful is she? She was so excited to announce that it was mommy's special day. I LOVE that girl. Luckily, she went right back to sleep. I spent the rest of the day enjoying the kids and then a wonderful dinner prepared by my hubby once the kids were in bed for the night.

I had a chance to take some shots of the kids today......aren't they darling?

1 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Happy Birthday :)

Post a Comment