Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, January 28, 2013

7 Months

Grant, In your 7th month you are becoming an avid scooter...trying very hard to get up on all fours..I am pretty certain you will achieve the actual act of crawling this month. You have begun trying to pull yourself up on mommy and daddy when we are on the floor with you. You are still unsure about food. You would rather indulge in mommy's milk but we continue to offer new foods to you everyday. In fact, we went to one of mommy's favorites restaurants just the other night and you enjoyed some guacamole and re fried beans. I wasn't going to offer but you kept trying to stick your hands in my plate! I couldn't get them in your mouth fast enough. Tonight we had roast for dinner and you loved the carrots and potatoes. You seem to need a lot of flavor in your foods, nothing bland is appealing to you. Maybe you will be my best eater yet and not so picky. So far you still only have 2 teeth and I don't see any others making their debut at this time. You have started taking big boy baths in the bath tub, even though its much easier in the sink and much less stressful for mommy. Grayson was eager to join you and the two of you have a blast splashing each other and laughing. Pure joy for mommy! I can't wait to watch your friendship with Grayson grow as the two of you grow older. You are still co-sleeping and wake up many times each night. Mommy and daddy are very tired but I try not to complain too much (daddy might say otherwise) because I know that someday I will miss this. Please try and slow down a bit, I want to enjoy you being a baby as long as I can! 

1 comments:

Maria said...

Look at that sweet baby growing up so fast! Stop growing G2! I need to live vicariously through your mommy and you... I'd appreciate it if you slowed down and continued to be baby G for quite a while longer. Thank you. Love, Auntie Ria

Post a Comment