Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Craft time

Crafts are always a big hit around here so I have been spending some time on Pinterest looking for some new ideas and came across a sock caterpillar. Cutest little creatures ever! Veda and Grayson, the two of you really enjoyed this project. It was a lot of work for mommy because the felt was hard to cut and well.... The hot glue gun is hot so I glued everything but it was still a fun time. Next time mommy is handing over the scissors and I will just glue everything!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Those are adorable! Way to get crafty Vaillant's! Next time use fabric glue mommy they can use and no burnt fingers. ;)

Post a Comment