Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year, New Goals

I am usually not a person that makes a new years resolution for the simple fact that I do not want to be let down or dissapointed if I fail. This year is different. We have aquired an amount of debt that is unreasonable and it needs to disapear quickly! So there you have it! I have a plan to eliminate our debt, as much of it as I can. We will live frugaly and do whatever it takes to eliminate it for good! I am really looking forward to the day that we can really start looking for a new home, a home with an abundance of closet space, a big kitchen, lots of room to play, and a BIG back yard! In order for this to happen I have to get busy paying off bills. Now that I have said it here, I have to stick to it right? I don't want to look at this years from now and say...."man I wish I would have stuck to that plan"

1 comments:

Maria said...

You will stick with it because you're determined! I am frugally living along side you... xoxo

Post a Comment