Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sleep!

Thank you Grant! Mommy needed some rest. Daddy and I decided that its time for you to sleep in your crib since you have out grown your co-sleeper. I was reluctant but I knew you would eventually sleep better once you agreed to sleep in your room. Last night you went to bed at 11:30 and slept in there until 3:30 then I put you back at 5:30 and you slept until 8! It's a great start and I'm proud of you!!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Awe way to go Grant!! Getting so big... now mommy and daddy can have time to make you a big brother! Hehehehe

Post a Comment