Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick Day

I had my very first interview as a nurse today and had to ask V's Papa to take her to dance class. They were both excited, although I am sure he wouldn't admit it ;) She was being her normal energetic self all morning. Papa even took her to lunch, but the poor sweetie started complaining of a tummy ache on the way home and even had big alligator tears when she came through the door. Soon after she developed a fever and continued to complain of her tummy hurting her. She slept the evening away and is peacefully sleeping now.

Although she was sick today, she gave me a few laughs.........

V: "mommy, I am allergic to you.......but I still love you"
M: "why are you allergic to me"?
V: "I just am mommy"


Later while bent over in tummy pain.....

V: "Mommy, I am allergic to myself"........ I swear this girl is going to be a comedian

Here are some pics of her today (I had good lighting so I had to at least play with the camera and she was willing)lol



1 comments:

Maria said...

Poor Miss V! I hope she's feeling better today! :) Love the pictures!

Post a Comment