Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The cutest little raccoon

that you will ever see! I was having a difficult time remaining stress free today considering that I took the NCLEX yesterday in order to become a registered nurse in the state of Ohio and I feel like I totally bombed it. The worst part? I have to wait for confirmation of my gut feeling until sometime tomorrow. Ugh. Pure. Agony. So I decided to play with the kids and make the best of the day that I could. Obviously the camera was involved! I have really been enjoying the photography world. I have a TON to learn, but its such a fun process. As you can plainly see I am having trouble with my color/contrast/white balance......but.....in time I will get there!


1 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

adorable :)

Post a Comment