Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miss V turns THREE!

Seriously? Where has the last three years gone? It feels like just yesterday that Veda looked like this..............
1 day old    
.
Before I knew it, this sweet baby turned one!



and then two


and now here she is yesterday, one day shy of being three!



Veda is my first miracle and such an amazing little girl. She really brightens my world. I love you miss V!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy bday sweet girl! It's going far too fast!

Lisa Noel said...

what a great photo that last one is. she is so beautiful.

Post a Comment