Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, January 3, 2011

My daughter said what?

You know when you hear your child says something bizarre and your head totally spins in the direction in which you heard their tiny voice? Well, that has been a regular occurrence in my house lately!

Veda: "Daddy, I'm gonna kill you"
Daddy: "Veda, we don't talk like that, where did you learn the word kill?"
Veda: "High school"

seriously? where does she come up with this stuff? I'm not even sure I have ever used the words high school and kill. This tells me that my daughter has had WAY too much tv time while I was in school and studying......oy veh!

Here is another.....

Veda: "Will you carry me upstairs because my feet are too tired to walk"


Veda: "Daddy, can I have a treat?"
Daddy: "What did mommy say?"
Veda: "Mommy says I have to eat dinner first, so can I have a treat?"
Daddy: "No Veda, you have to listen to mommy and wait until after dinner"
Veda: "oh stop it Joe!"

Oh this little girl just makes my heart smile. She is one of a kind!

2 comments:

Maria said...

She is so witty! I love the, "o stop it Joe!" That's hilarious!

Kristine said...

LOL, love it!! She's a feisty one!

On the killing note, Maddie's obsessed with death lately...her barbies are always "dead", lol!

Post a Comment