Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One of THOSE days

You know those days when, as soon as you get out of bed, one of the kids automatically starts whining? you know like when you give them the cup they DON'T want or you put the lid on the cup and they wanted to do it..... that is how my day started and it continued this way through most of the morning. Poor Grayson is a teary mess today. I think the poor little guy is cutting his 8th tooth......but.....I don't dare stick my finger in there to feel. I will just assume that is what is going on. His tiny hands are always in his mouth and he is constantly chewing on his blankie.........


2 comments:

Kristine said...

Photos look great! Your blog is really coming along. ;-)

Take a deep breath...hope tomorrow is a better day!

JBGRIGS said...

I hope today was a better day :) Veda is beautiful!!! Poor Grayson, his picture makes me want to cuddle him.

Post a Comment